Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm Baaack!

I don't know why I pretend like I can blog. I want to. I really want to! But I get distracted with life, and probably more so, I don't know why any one would care to read what's going on in my life. This summer came with lots of changes. Lots! I had more changes (exciting, scary, bittersweet, and flat out sad) in one month than I've had in a few years, but I've gotten in a pretty good routine, and I'm ready to try this "blogging" thing again.

This time I want to try something different. I don't think how I spend my day is that important. What I do want to do is show you recipes I make that (I think) are yum-o, easy, and made with hardly any of the not-so-good-for-you stuff. I just tried out my first recipe tonight, and I even took pictures. Look at that! Mixing two things I thoroughly enjoy - photography and cooking! Maybe this was meant to be. Now don't get your hopes up (the one of you out there that might have hopes at this point). Who knows how long this will last, but I'm still going to try it out. I'll be posting the recipe tomorrow, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! And yes I DO CARE with what is going on in your life! And remember the things we go through don't define who we are but help us to become who we are today. And I like who you are!!!! Glad you are back :D

    ReplyDelete