Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The start of something new...

I love reading other people's blogs, but I've yet to create one that I could actually stick out for more than a few months. It's similar to all my attempts at buying a beautiful journal, writing in it for a week, and moving on. Since I don't have a new marriage, kids, or live on a ranch doing cool things all day long, I haven't found my life exciting enough to blog about yet. But then this week, I keep feeling led to start this one. I try to ignore the feeling, but it keeps coming back every time I see commercials on TV, read people's comments on Facebook, and hear their comments in person. I can't help but think this is something God is pushing me to do, and I want to be faithful to that as hard as it will be to stay consistent in blogging, but much more so, being honest and open about my life-long struggle with my weight and my self-image. I think after 29 years of struggling and trying to solve the problem, it's finally connected, and I want to share my journey, my struggles, and my new found freedom with you. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment